Stuffed Strawberry Bites

I am finally able to use my hand! Knife wounds are no fun and I am thankful to be healing so quickly. I am looking forward to being back in the kitchen again.

I wanted to make a quick and tasty after school snack for my kids. I found some strawberries, blueberries, and cream cheese in the refrigerator. I mixed the cream cheese with a bit of powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Sliced the strawberries in half then spread on a mound of cream cheese mixture then topped them with blueberries. My kids were absolutely thrilled with these strawberry bites & gobbled them up within minutes. They are perfect for appetizers, party snacks, healthy dessert, or snack - I will be making these again soon.

Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined. Taste & add more sugar if desired.

Place on a serving plate and serve. Enjoy.

Snack time!

Stuffed Strawberry Bites

Yield: 2

Prep Time: 10 min.

Ingredients:

1/4 cup cream cheese
2 tbsp powdered sugar, more if desired
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
5 strawberries, hulled & halved lengthwise
20 blueberries

Directions:

I wanted to make a quick and tasty after school snack for my kids. I found some strawberries, blueberries, and cream cheese in the refrigerator. I mixed the cream cheese with a bit of powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Sliced the strawberries in half then spread on a mound of cream cheese mixture then topped them with blueberries. My kids were absolutely thrilled with these strawberry bites & gobbled them up within minutes. They are perfect for appetizers, party snacks, healthy dessert, or snack - I will be making these again soon.

Remove the stems of the strawberries then slice in half lengthwise. Spoon a mound of cream cheese on each strawberry half then top with a couple of blueberries. Place on a serving plate and serve. Enjoy.

19 Responses to “Stuffed Strawberry Bites”

gloria — February 23, 2014 @ 7:52 pm

Im happy you are better of your hand Pam.
    I love all with strawberries!
    xx

Jeff @ Cheese-burger.net — February 24, 2014 @ 12:54 am

Hi Pam. I’m glad that you’re feeling better now. These stuffed strawberries are fantastic snacks.

Jenn — February 24, 2014 @ 4:28 am

Glad to hear you are on the mend!! And what a great idea for an anytime snack.. healthy and a bit sinful all at the same time :)

Joanne — February 24, 2014 @ 4:59 am

I’m so glad to hear you’re doing better! These are such fun fruity snack bites!

Andrea@WellnessNotes — February 24, 2014 @ 5:24 am

I’m glad your hand is healing!

The strawberry bites are very pretty and sound tasty!

Angie@Angie's Recipes — February 24, 2014 @ 9:21 am

I am so happy to know that you are feeling better. Pam.
    I can snack on these all day long!

Lea Ann (Cooking On The Ranch) — February 24, 2014 @ 10:11 am

Yikes about that knife wound. Very frightening. Glad you’re back in the kitchen. Love these little bites and if I were there, I’d look just like your son eating them.

lynn — February 24, 2014 @ 10:15 am

Glad to hear you are back in the kitchen. Your snacks looks tasty! I have been on a blueberry and strawberry kick the last couple weeks but never thought to combine them the way you have. Genius strikes!

Diane — February 24, 2014 @ 11:05 am

Glad to hear that your hand is back in use. My husband would love these, sadly strawberries do not like me tho’ I like them!! Have a good day Diane

Jovina Coughlin — February 24, 2014 @ 3:38 pm

Glad you are back.

Marjie — February 24, 2014 @ 3:43 pm

But wait! I see your dog in the background, not hoping to share the food! That’s never how it has worked around here! I like the difference between your son, just eating away, and your daughter, daintily selecting her snack. Great idea.
    Glad your hand is improving. It’s no fun being sidelined.

Chris @ The Café Sucré Farine — February 24, 2014 @ 3:57 pm

So happy your hand is better. It’s funny how often we don’t appreciate things till we don’t have them. Your strawberry treats look wonderful – what a fun and pretty snack to come home from school too. Looks like they loved it!

mia xara — February 24, 2014 @ 7:09 pm

Hi Pam, I’m really glad you’re healing fast, it’s hard to do anything when your hand is hurt!!! Your strawberry snacks look delicious, it does look like they went really fast…

gloria — February 24, 2014 @ 7:26 pm

Look cute and beautiful Pam!!

Sarah & Arkadi — February 24, 2014 @ 7:41 pm

so simple and delish!

Kim in MD — February 25, 2014 @ 6:39 am

What a cute photo of your children gobbling up these treats! I’m so glad you are on the mend, Pam!

Greg Urbano — February 25, 2014 @ 6:43 am

fun simple and delicious!

grace — February 25, 2014 @ 11:47 am

glad you’re healing up! these are festive and caused me to stop and wonder if i was missing some patriotic holiday. :)

Lily (A Rhubarb Rhapsody) — February 27, 2014 @ 1:08 am

Great to hear you’re healing well. :) Lovely little snacks, my son would adore these! They’d be perfect for a birthday party too.