Pepperoni Pizza Cups

Pepperoni Pizza Cups

I wanted to make the kids a fun and filling snack after school to give them enough energy to get through Taekwondo class. I decided to try baking pizza cups using Pillsbury biscuits that I had in the refrigerator. I made thin crust pizza cups (using 1/2 a biscuit) and thick crust pizza cups (using one whole biscuit). Both versions turned out great but I think my kids preferred the thin crust. These tasty after school snacks were so fast and easy to make and my kids LOVED them. My daughter requested the leftover pizza cups for school lunches for the remainder of the week… you can’t beat that!

Pepperoni Pizza Cups:

• Cooking spray
  • 1 tube of refrigerator biscuits (I used reduced fat Grands)
  • Pizza sauce
  • Mozzarella cheese, diced or shredded
  • Turkey pepperoni slices
  • Parmesan Cheese, shredded
  • Dried Basil

Pepperoni Pizza Cups

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.

Cut each biscuit in half then press the dough into of the bottom and sides of the muffin tin. Repeat with the remaining dough. Spoon sauce into each cup. Place some diced (or shredded) mozzarella cheese into the cups followed by a few slices of pepperoni.

Pepperoni Pizza Cups

Finally add a bit more mozzarella if desired then sprinkle the tops with Parmesan cheese and dried basil (or oregano).

Pepperoni Pizza Cups

Place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately. Enjoy.

Pepperoni Pizza Cups

7 Responses to “Pepperoni Pizza Cups”

Natalie — May 25, 2011 @ 4:32 pm

ooh these look fun! These look like such a fun snack.

Ann — January 16, 2012 @ 12:13 pm

These look yummy and incrediably easy! I am going to calculate for Wt Watchers’s points after I change the cheese to lowfat and bet these will be worth the effort! Thank you for sharing.

Sharon — February 28, 2012 @ 1:33 am

These look amazing and I want to make them so bad. Too bad I cant find refrigerated biscuits here in Australia.

• Sarah replied: — January 15th, 2016 @ 7:23 am

Do you have wontons? Even just tortillas?They will both work :)

Lauren — May 18, 2012 @ 10:13 pm

These were fabulous, a huge hit. Worked great with bacon, too! Thanks!

Oonaugh — July 28, 2012 @ 12:20 pm

Your recipe looks very easy and fun to make. You did not list Oregano in your ingredients as a topping but Basil instead. I would use Oregano in place of the Basil too. Unless, it is too late I would change the photo or the wording. Great recipe.

鏈€寰屻伄1鍊嬨仹銇欙紒闄愬畾銉儑銉?銉熴偤銉?銈般儹銉笺儛銉偍銉兗銉堛€€锛偡銉兗銈恒€庣‖寮忎竴鑸敤銆忓閲庢墜鐢ㄣ€€銈点偆銈?3 2锛э挤16007銆€54銆€銈儸銉 — January 23, 2016 @ 4:58 am

It’s really very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I simply use web for that reason, and get the latest information.