I recently made a French Baguette and decided to make a fun dinner of Greek Bruschettaand this artichoke bruschetta for my kids and I. I loved the marinated artichokes with fresh basil, grape tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese on the crispy baguette – the combination was fantastic! Simple, quick, and tasty… my kind of dinner.Artichoke Bruschetta: Recipe and photos by For the Love of Cooking.net
- 12 oz jar of marinated artichoke hearts, diced
- Handful of grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- French baguette, sliced thinly
- 1 clove of garlic
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, basil, sea salt, and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Mix the ingredients until well combined.
Click here for a printable version of this recipe – For the Love of Cooking.net