Oh my. I am heading out of town for my 20 year high school reunion (yes I am that old). It will be great to see all the people I grew up with. We will then head to my husbands home town for his 20 year reunion the following weekend. It will be a fun and crazy journey. See you in a week or so… Cheers.
On a side note, I received my first blog award from Jan at Range Warfare and I am very honored… Thank you Jan!
The award originated in Uruguay, and is given for creativity and design, see http://arteypico.blogspot.com/ for more information.
Here are the rules that accompany this award.
1. Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and their contribution to the blogging community.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Show these rules.
It’s not easy to pick five blogs because I have so many favorites but here it goes in no particular order…
- Nina at My Easy Cooking because I love her recipe ideas and she takes the most beautiful pictures.
- Elle at Elle’s New England Kitchen because she tells great stories, takes lovely pictures and makes tasty dishes.
- Amy from Nook & Pantry because her blog is beautifully done and her recipes always look so delicious.
- Kristin from The Kitchen Sink because it’s a well written blog with beautiful photos and great recipes.
- Paula from It’s all Gouda because I love visiting her blog, reading her stories and seeing what delicious recipes she comes up with.