Roasted Grape Tomatoes with Feta Cheese
We love tomatoes and eat them all the time. Roasting them in the oven gives them a sweetness that is mouth watering & delicious. They melt in your mouth! The feta cheese & balsamic vinegar top them off nicely. This is a family favorite (especially my kids).
- 16 ounces of red & yellow tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried basil (or 2 tbsp fresh chopped basil)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- 2 tbsp low fat feta cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line a baking tray with tin foil. Spray with cooking oil; add tomatoes, olive oil, basil, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix with hands until evenly coated. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until tender. Remove from oven & place in serving dish. Drizzle balsamic vinegar to taste & top with feta cheese. Enjoy!