Black Bean and Cheese Quesadilla
This is a great lunch… It’s very quick to make and my kids love it. I usually make a quick batch of guacamole for delicious dipping! I also serve with sour cream & salsa too.
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup of black beans, rinsed & drained
- 2 tbsp tomatoes, diced (optional)
- 1 tbsp Green onions, diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Guacamole (click here for the recipe)
- Sour cream
Heat a dry skillet over medium heat. Add one tortilla and layer with beans, tomatoes, onions and cheese then top with the other tortilla. Cook for 3-4 mintues on each side. Cool for 1 minute before slicing into wedges (like a pizza). Serve with guacamole, sour cream & salsa. Enjoy. Garnish with green onions.