- 10-12 baby Dutch potatoes, cleaned and halved
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion, cut into chunks
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (divided)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet lined with tin foil with cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine, potatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil, 1 tbsp of parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Roast in oven for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and fork tender. Enjoy.